Following the discovery of two models of the Z830 in Europe yesterday we got a tip pointing us to the complete line-up at the Toshiba UK website. As we reported last week, the Z830 appears under both the Satellite and Portégé brands.
Lets get straight to the details.
Toshiba Satellite Z830
- Z830-10T Core i3 2367M, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 Home Premium – £899
- Z830-10U Core i5 2467M, 128GB SSD, 6GB RAM, Windows 7 Home Premium – £999
- Z830-10J Core i5 2467M (1.6Ghz), 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 HP – €1099 [That’s Euros. Also seen for €999 online. Information seen in German market]
Toshiba Portege Z830
- Z830-10N Core i3 2367M, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 Home Premium – £899 (Includes Toshiba Easy Guard security features)
- Z830-10P Core i3 2367M, 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 Professional – £969 (Includes Toshiba Easy Guard security features)
- Z830-104 Core i5 2557M (1.7Ghz), 128GB SSD, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 Professional – £1099 (Includes Toshiba Easy Guard security features)
Notes: There’s a memory slot being used for some of the memory. 2GB remains on board. Low-end versions might be upgradeable. Wifi and BT is provided by Intel modules (meaning possible but still not 100% confirmed Wi-Di support on all models) All models have the backlit keyboard. As only the Portégé models feature the Intel Anti-Theft technology, it should be noted that the Satellite versions may not be true Ultrabooks. (As all Ultrabooks must have Intel Anti-Theft.) Core i3 models do not include Turbo Boost.
It’s somewhat disappointing to see so many Core i3 models here, don’t you think?
Remember that the prices are UK prices inclusive of sales tax. (120% of net price)
More links, images, specs, information in the Toshiba Z830 information page.