Arima UM650UV1 Ultra Mobile.
It appears to have a touchscreen (there's a stylus in one of the images.)
but its not clear if its got a touch pointer. It looks like the touch pointer is integrated into the keyboard and the mouse buttons are on the bottom left hand side of the frame. Its a strange layout but at 680g it might work. The size is nice too. Smaller than a Q1.
Size comparison (Samsung Q1, Arima UM650) from Sizeasy.com
Here are the specs. Keep a look out for the VX700 integrated chipset and the LED-backlit screen technology that I wrote about in July.
- CPU- VIA ULV C7-M, 1.0GHz FSB
- Memory - DDR2-533, 512MB on board
- Chipset - VX700
- GPU - Integrated in VX700, UniChrome Pro core
- Media card controller - /SD-IO/MMC
- Wireless LAN - 802.11b+g (USB based - Not clear if its internal or an external solution.)
- Bluetooth 2.0+EDR, (USB Based. Not clear if its an internal or external solution.)
- LCD - 6.5” TFT, WVGA (800x480), with LED backlight
- HDD - 1.8”, 5 mm high, 4200rpm, 20/30/40GB
- Battery - 2 cells Lithium Polymer battery, 3900mAHr, total: 28.86 watts
- Battery Life - 4~5hrs
- Speakers - Mono, 0.6watts
- Web Cam - VGA resolution, USB I/F, for Video over IP
- Dimension - 190mm x 120mmx 27.9mm, 7.48” x 4.72” x 1.1”
- Weight - 680g, 1.496lbs
- USB x 2
- Audio jack x 2: Mic-in and HP out
- VGA x 1
- Docking x 1
I'll see if I can find out availability info. New information will be added to the Carrypad data sheet.
Thanks to Hanzo in the Origamiproject forums for highlighting this UMPC.