It looks pretty much like everyone expected. 10 inch, thin, iPhone OS (based.)
Update: Specs now in database.
Image from gdgt.com
Spec-guessing based on the sizing. Update: Some confirmed. Update 2: All specs now in the database along with image and article links.
- 9.7″ ‘IPS’ technology screen, multitouch. (confirmed)
- 1024×600 1024×768
- 12mm thick (confirmed 0.5 inch, 13mm)
- 10wh battery 25wh battery.
- 3hrs online battery life (‘up to 10 hours’ confirmed)
- 400gm (corrected: 1.5lb 670gm)
Check out the 8 minute presentation video.
Mentioned in the event:
- 1Ghz Apple A4 CPU (Could be PA-Semi or ARM-based or both)
- 16, 32, 64GB storage.
- Docking port
- HD YouTube (720p we guess)
- New OS designed around similar feature set to iPod Touch. (Photo’s, YouTube, iTunes
- App store.
- Apps run pixel for pixel center screen or pixel-doubled (from iPhone app store.)
- iBooks store.
Info from others.
- No multitasking
- No flash.
- 16GB, Wifi : $499
- 32GB Wifi: $599
- 64GB wifi: $699
- Add 3G (unlocked) for $130
Availability: 2 Months.
Not mentioned: Dimensions, cam details. Update: Dimensions now in the database. No cam!