Acer W3 8-inch Windows Tablet Gallery shows Cases, Keyboard, Ports

Posted on 03 June 2013 by

We’ve got the full set of Acer Aspire W3-810 promo images for you in our gallery. They show all the ports, keyboard accessory and cases.

See our other Acer Iconia W3 articles for latest info including pricing and specifications. (We’ll get this up in the database ASAP!)

Acer Iconia W3Acer Iconia W3 (1)Acer Iconia W3 (2)

Acer Iconia W3 (3)Acer Iconia W3 (4)Acer Iconia W3 (5)Acer Iconia W3 (6)Acer Iconia W3 (7)Acer Iconia W3 (8)Acer Iconia W3 (9)Acer Iconia W3 (10)Acer Iconia W3 (11)Acer Iconia W3 (12)Acer Iconia W3 (13)Acer Iconia W3 (14)Acer Iconia W3 (15)Acer Iconia W3 (16)Acer Iconia W3 (17)Acer Iconia W3 (18)Acer Iconia W3 (19)Acer Iconia W3 (20)Acer Iconia W3 (21)Acer Iconia W3 (22)Acer Iconia W3 (23)

Categorized | News

Tags : ,

1. digi_owl says:

So the W3 can dock to the backside of the keyboard?

This looks like a BT keyboard set-up with no physical connections and no ports but I could be wrong. Press event starts in 2 minutes so stay tuned to the usual channels!
    Chippy.

3. MobileHG says:

I also have to agree, most likely BT keyboard as we don’t see any connection ports with the W3. I am actually looking forward for a 8-inch Windows 8 tablet. This will be more like a companion for my other devices. If I really want to travel super light, my Galaxy Note 8 goes with me.

4. digi_owl says:

Mobilegeeks up their video up:

And yep, the keyboard also acts as a screen cover. Clever idea that. Reminds me of the slide on cover that Nokia put on the 770 back in the day, but with way more functionality.

The video from Mobilegeeks.

6. Marauderz says:

Hey I’m surprisingly pumped for this! So I can actually mount this on my car dashboard!

7. meengla yip says:

Hmmm. I want a 7″ full Windows tablet with a form factor of Google Nexus 7… SO I’ll pass this one.