Update: More analysis, info and a hands-on video.
I’ve just come from the Samsung booth where I was taking a look at the N350. Sascha from Netbooknews.com put me onto it when he mentioned 1KG in the podcast we recorded earlier. (Coming later) I have enough batt/time to give you a few key features and a few pics. A video will be coming later.[Netbooknews have one you can watch here]
- N550 â€“ Dual Core Atom CPU
- 3G (in some models)
- 13 hours battery (6-Cells)
- 6 hours (3-cells) in just 1KG
- 1024×768 screen
- Upgradeable to 2GB
- Base price â€“ 400-450 Euros
- Availability â€“ 4 weeks (Germany)
- Fast start â€“ A hybrid standby / hibernation process that takes no power but starts in about 6 seconds. Very nice.
- 4G versions are also likely
The device I tested was only running a single core Atom but i’m assured it’s going to come with a dual core.
Update: Full Gallery here.