Viliv has lifted the embargo on some press renders of their upcoming Android tablets, the X7 and X10. We’ve seen quality built products from Viliv in the past so we’re quite excited to get out hands on the their first attempts at the Android slate space.
This isn’t Viliv’s first foray with Android however; they’ve previously shown the P3 Prime, but it was primarily built as an MP3 device, and never saw an international release.
Chippy’s on the show floor at CES 2011 this year so expect to see some hands-on with the X7 and X10 in the near future!
- Both with Android 2.2 (Viliv promises an upgrade to Honeycomb in the future)
- 7 inch (X7) or 10.2 inch (X10) capacitive touchscreen @ 1024×600
- ARM Cortex A8 CPU @ 1GHz
- 512MB of RAM
- Power VR SGX 540 GPU
- 3G (HSPA, EVDO, or WiMAX)
- Capable of 1080p playback (claims Viliv)
- HDMI out
- WiFi b/g/n and Bluetooth
- Front and Rear camera (1.3MP and 3MP, respectively)
- Micro-USB and MicroSD slot
- 8/16/32GB internal storage options available
Viliv claims that both slates will have the longest battery life of any Android device in their size-class. Viliv also tells us that the X7 will be released worldwide in March and the X10 in April.
For now, we’ll whet your appetite with these high-res shots (click for full size):