I’m testing the Lenovo Yoga 13 right now. It’s a great Ultrabook but not such a great tablet. Maybe that’s why Lenovo have just launched the Ideapad Yoga 11S with a “new low power lineup from Intel”. Could this be one of the new low-power Core CPUs?
Update: Yes. See this article.
We can’t find any additional info on this one right now but we’re interested to see how it looks and how much battery capacity Lenovo have managed to stuff inside.
Features (From press release)
- 11.6-inch HD IPS display that supports 10 finger multi-touch.
- Motion Control gestures via WebCam
- Rated at 6 hours of battery life
- available in Silver Grey and Clementine Orange.
- Weight: 3.08 lbs
- Starting at $799 (Core i3 + 128GB, Core i3 version unspecified)
- 8GB RAM option
- Full SD card slot
- USB2.0. USB3.0, HDMI
Udate: Shipping in May. (Some say June)
CPU details are likely to be a little clearer tomorrow after Intel hold their CES 2013 keynote.