This slide has been available on the Intel IDF press pages for a few days but it needs highlighting. There are 20 MID manufacturers lined up.
Slide taken from Intel press pages.
This list includes Windows-based MIDs. New since last time we had a list are:
- Fujitsu. Am I dreaming or did we hear something already about Fujitsu?
- Hanbit. It will be based on the old Pepper Pad 3 hardware with a re-design coming in the future.
- Sophia systems. PearTree development system. Website. News.
- USI (this is the Abit MID)
- Viliv (we’ve seen these two devices before)
- To put this into perspective, consider that 20 MIDs is about 4 times the number of Origami devices that launched in 2006.